The amendment to the German Energy Services Act commits small and medium-sized businesses to perform energy audits pursuant to DIN EN 16247-1 no later than by 5 December 2015. To position yourself as the local efficiency partner, we offer an individual, customised white-label product and arrange contacts with qualified energy auditors.
- Lay the foundation that permits you to gradually expand your service portfolio as an energy service provider.
- Gain a credibility edge vis-à vis your customers and harness the ability to provide follow-up services
- Leverage your obligation to inform the customers and present yourself as a transparent energy partner
- Liaise with audited energy suppliers and capitalise on the synergies of a network-driven efficiency policy
- Use our offering as a stepping stone to get into the energy management system as per DIN EN ISO 50001
- We provide technical assistance with addressing customers
(e.g. provision of information material, support for marketing operations)
- We furnish white-label documents such as sample cover letters and sample quotations/bills
- We make arrangements for energy audits according to DIN EN 16247-1 (e.g. selection and arranging contacts with energy auditors)
- We perform energy audits according DIN EN 16247-1